Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sell OUT! {All Sold}

**EVERYTHING IS NOW SOLD!  ALL MY BUNS WILL BE GOING TO A BREEDER IN ALABAMA! :)


All bunnies come with a pedigree and all are show quality lionheads.  I'll give discounts if purchasing multiple bunnies. :)  {their pics are on the right side of this blog}

"Beans" {Blossom Acres Funnel Cloud} Jr. buck Siamese Sable - $90
"Margeary" {Trilliam Kids} Jr. doe Sable Point - $50
Gracilities CT2 - black Sr. doe (bred) - $100
Elizabeth's Little Lions Alfred - Jr. REW buck - $125
Elizabeth's Little Lions Ivy - Jr Black Tort doe - $90

6 hole rabbit cage - $200 {comes with urine guards and pull out trays}
I have 5 water bottles, 5 feed trays/bowls (you can see them in the pic below on the cage) & 1 crock, 1 water bowl that attaches to the cage (nearly new).  I also have 2 nest boxes for sale as well.  One has never been used.  $10 each

*If you're interested in the entire package, please make an offer.  Everything comes to $725.

Email if interested in any or all of the above! :)
pink7254@yahoo.com
 I have one of these crocks and I also have 4 or 5 of the bowl feeders that attach to the cage.  I have a couple J-feeders as well that I would sell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment